Mango Coconut Pound Cake
- 1¾ cup all-purpose flour (265g)
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1¼ sticks butter (softened) (2/3 cup/141g)
- ¾ cup sugar (165g)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 large ripe mango (peeled and diced)
- ½ cup coconut milk (120ml)
- ⅓ cup unsweetened dried grated coconut (20g)
- Grease and flour an 8-in x 4-in loaf pan. Preheat oven to 350˚F (180°C).
- Sift all-purpose flour and baking powder into a medium sized bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. This will take about 2 minutes.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time until combined.
- Add half the flour mixture and half of the coconut milk. Beat on low speed. Then add remaining flour mixture, coconut milk, and unsweetened dried grated coconut. Continue to beat until combine. Fold in mango with a spatula.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, remove and cool on wire rack and enjoy.